Friday, August 10, 2012

Vintage Jackets with Late 80's and early 90's style hand-made in Berlin





Hey People! I discovered this jackets the other day cycling around a cool neighborhood in Berlin. I just felt in love with them. This vintage Jackets features a vibrant mix of purple, golden, pink and metallic colors that scream late 80's and early 90's fashion. I tried to find more info about them in internet but I couldn't.

Everything I know is that they are hand made jackets made in Berlin and 100% water resistant. The pattern of sharp edges along with the color choice offer a truly unique style. If you are a vintage fashion lover then this product is perfect for you. If you want more details about price and where you can buy it, contact me!

2 comments:

  1. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets.Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. i have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Leather jackets and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete